Pray for...

My Friend Kiran aged 28 years as he has Fever, Cold and Dry Coughs. Please pray for his speedy recovery. :frowning:

Praying for him!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

:signofcross:

Sacred Heart of Jesus, please heal Kiran of his ailments. Help him to be strengthened and happy so he may continue to strive much in Thy love. Our Father,Hail Mary, Glory be...

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your will and know that whatever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.

:crossrc:

My Grandaughter who has autisum and hdhd she is almost 5 years old and can not speak she has no sense of danger she is a beautiful little girl please pray for Our Lord and Savior Jesus to lay his healing hands upon her.And my poor Daughter is so run down and lost so much weight I’m so worried about her please , please remember me and my family in your prayers and I promise to pray for everyones intentions.Thank You. Heart of Jesus I adore you heart of Mary I implore you heart of Joseph meek and just in these three hearts I place my trust.:slight_smile:

[quote="bearer, post:4, topic:291205"]
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your will and know that whatever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.

:crossrc:

[/quote]

Amen

Remembering all your intentions in my daily prayers. God bless!

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.