Pray please that i find a job real quick that i will keep and make enough money

to pay for this rentacenter computer cause they charge ya double basiclly if you dont pay it off within 3 months
and pray that i find a home because im homless
and find my future wife who i will make and love and be with forever. because ive always been and still till this day am lonely. thank you. - kevin g.:slight_smile:

Jesus please grant Kevin’s prayers. Please have compassion on all his needs. Please give him work and a home, and a loving wife.

I’ll keep you in my prayers, Kevin,

God bless you, Trishie

Praying for your requests.

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for your happiness!

praying

Praying for you.

Kevincent:

I am praying very hard for your troubles.

Amie

KevinVincent
Will pray for you.
grandma glor

I pray for a job as you request, but one that will also keep you close to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wanting to keep his needs before us and before God as his needs are so desperate. Jesus please take charge of Kevin’s life.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

thank you people for anything youve said for me

LORD Jesus
Help ur Son

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.