Pray request to stay mentally stable

Hello I am Brian, 29 years old and have schizo-affective Bipolar Disorder. I am on medications for these. When i become unstable (which I am not right now thank the Lord) I have to be hospitalized in a mental institution. During these times when I am manic I hear voices that threaten my life and terrorize me and am shut away for my family for sometimes weeks at a time.

Please pray that my medications keep working right and that I get enough regular sleep to stay mentally stable and out of the mental hospital and not try to commit suicide like I did in the past when I was manic.

Thank you for your prayers and God Bless you.

Praying God Bless.

I ask your Guardian Angel to constantly remain vigilant.

Angel of God, my guardian dear,
to whom God’s love commits me here,
ever this day be at my side,
to light and guard, to rule and guide.
Amen

“From infancy to death human life is surrounded by their (the angels) watchful care and intercession. Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life. Already here on earth the Christian life shares by faith in the blessed company of angels and men united to God.”

…from the Catechism of the Catholic Church, *number *336.

Holding you in my prayers

Pray to St Dymphna, patron saint of the emotionally/mentally ill, Brian. And remember, God is with you and loves you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.