Pray that I will find my rosary beads

I’ve misplaced the rosary beads that were given me when I joined the Knights of the Southern Cross.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Dear Jesus, if the OP hasn’t yet found his rosary yet, can you please help? Asking in Your name, please. Thank you in advance. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph and especially St. Anthony, finder of lost articles, please help the OP to find his rosary. Thank you. Amen.

And if he has already found it, thank you to all for helping.

Adding to next Rosary intentions
God bless

Matt, is highly possible that your Guardian Angel knows where your rosary is, perhaps you could ask?
May God fill your soul with prayer at each instant of your life.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN !

Thanks for your prayers, all. I found my beads this morning, and they are in my pocket now.

Hi Matt, thank God you finally found your rosary! Trishie said that it’s highly possible that your guardian angel knew where your rosary was. Her statement gave me goosebumps! Years ago, I also lost my rosary while I was renting a room in a pension house. I wasn’t in our house, so I only had a small room to do my search.

I spent almost 30 minutes searching for my lost rosary, looking into all the nooks of the room, the bottom of the bed, etc, (I was 100% sure that I already searched the entire room) but I was truly baffled upon seeing my rosary just resting on my bed!!! Whoever placed it there knew exactly what I was looking for! I have no doubt whatsoever that my guardian angel put it there.
The bed was the centerpiece of that small room; that was the very first place I did my thorough search in. And I told myself gleefully after that, an angel touched my rosary! I will never buy a new, more beautiful rosary again. :slight_smile: Indeed, my rosary has stayed with me for many years now.

Hello, MercyWarrior88. Thanks for sharing that story. It’s so important for Catholics to share stories of God’s Grace amongst ourselves and while providing witness and testimony to others.

Dear God, Thank you for hearing our little voices.
Amen

ALWAYS have several sets!

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be…

Thank God you found it!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.