Pray that I would do the right thing and that my doubts would stop

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that I would do the right thing? Here’s the situation. I’m dating Jason again and as you know, Jason is a Mormon. Well, he wants me to convert to Mormonism so we can get married. Well, I don’t want to do that. So please pray that I do the right thing with him. Also, please pray that my doubts about the Catholic Church would cease.

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

You may want to read these also.

catholic.com/library/Problems_with_the_Book_of_Mormon.asp

catholic.com/library/Mormonism_Baptism_for_the_Dead.asp

catholic.com/library/Mormon_Stumpers.asp

catholic.com/library/Gods_of_the_Mormon_Church.asp

catholic.com/library/Distinctive_Beliefs_of_Mormon.asp

If you absolutely have to you might want to see Jason less.

Well, that’s the thing. I don’t “see” Jason at all. He lives in Virginia and I in Indiana. I met him once when I went to Virginia to see him. So we have a long distance relationship. That and he wants the relationship to be sexual too so I don’t really want that.

Dear Holly, I ask God to free you to live as He desires, and that you will bloom where you are planted. Your location may be an indication from God that there is someone else whom He desires for you, not this ongoing torment that month after month after month that this relationship gives you. If there is someone God intends for you may He lead you, but peace comes from God, tormented uncertainy does not.
I entreat You Lord to guide Holly in all things and find whomever is most suited to her happiness and spiritual well-being.

Dear Holly, you’ll be in my prayer.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.