Pray that i would understand bible symbolism

Please pray that i would understand bible symbolism concerning those who attack the good, like, for example, if lets say the witches symbolize in this present age those, who hate the good and try to convert them to do evil, or when god appoints me as a sentinal for them to say either turn back from evil and do good and live, or keep doing what they are doing and die. Stuff like that, it is complicated but i just wanna understand it. Please pray for me for this intention.

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer Before Reading Scripture

Lord, inspire me to read your Scriptures and to meditate upon them day and night. I beg you to give me real understanding of what I need, that I in turn may put its precepts into practice. Yet, I know that understanding and good intentions are worthless, unless rooted in your graceful love. So I ask that the words of Scripture may also be not just signs on a page, but channels of grace into my heart. Amen.* (Origen, 184-253 AD)*

:signofcross:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

AMEN

Dear God,

Here is someone wiling to serve you at every chance they get, and I ask you to please bless her efforts, and give her guidance to understand how to serve you through the scripture she reads. Please deepen her understanding of it so she will have even more depth in detecting your will, and even more courage in helping You to implement it.
Amen.

:byzsoc:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

**O Blessed Archangel Gabriel,
we beseech thee,
do thou intercede for us
at the throne of Divine Mercy
in our present necessities,
that as thou didst announce to Mary
the mystery of the Incarnation,
so through thy prayers
and patronage in heaven
we may obtain the benefits of the same,
and sing the praise of God forever
in the land of the living.

Amen.**

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, NOW and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please intercede for me NOW, Blessed Mother. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that
never was it known that anyone who fled to
thy protection, implored thy help, or
sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
our Mother. To thee do we come,
before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions but in
thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen.

Amen

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.