Pray that my boyfriend's room mate would stop harassing him

Hi everyone. My boyfriend’s room mate has been harassing my boyfriend because he is getting kicked out of the apartment due to the fact that he is contributing to my boyfriend’s depression. Well, my boyfriend’s room mate got on his computer today and told me that he was HIV positive and that he was gay. I thought it was really my boyfriend talking to me. Believe me when I say I got depressed. I was suicidal I was so depressed. Please pray for the harassment to stop.

All the more reason why pursuing a chaste lifestyle until marriage is the only true option in life. You can have just as much fun doing that as what you were doing before. If you have that kind of doubt about your boyfriend that you can be “tricked” in this way, isn’t it a sign of God’s providence telling you to reconsider?

There are a lot of people to pray for in your note here but your boyfriend’s roomate is only one of them.

Your boyfriend’s depression is telling him something to but what is he doing to listen? Does he have a prayer life? Do you know what a prayer life is?

Two posts to read and consider: one on Saint Ignatius, the other on his gift to the Church, the examen:

payingattentiontothesky.com/2009/11/12/ignatius-of-loyola/

payingattentiontothesky.com/2009/11/13/book-recommendation-reading-selections-from-the-examen-prayer-%e2%80%93-fr-timothy-m-gallagher/

I will pray for you all.

dj

My boyfriend does have a prayer life. And yes, I know that I should live a chaste life from now on and will try my very best to do so.

Loving God may Your holy will be fulfilled in these lives.
Please powerfuly heal all that needs to be healed.
I trust in Your goodness and love.

Thank you Trishie.

Praying for you and your boyfriend and the person who has been harrassing him …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

Praying for your intention.

Praying that your boyfriend’s depression lifts significantly when his roommate leaves; praying that his rommate leaves peacefully and soon; praying that you and your boyfriend live a happy, chaste, holy life together free from harrassments from antagonistic people. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.