Pray that my scoliosis gets better

I am 14 and have been going to the ciropractor since I was 11. It started when my neck hurt a lot after playing with my cousins. I’m also a dancer, so often my knees and ankles will hurt.

Now my neck, shoulders, lower back, knees, and ankles hurt often. Somehow it keeps getting worse. I saw my x-rays and they were scary.

If it gets any worse, I’ll prabaly need to wear a brace, and stop dancing, even though I worked so hard for 8 years. Please pray that it can start getting better instead of worse.:gopray2:

Jesus please kindly help this young dancer to heal.
Please allow her to have a comfortable, happy life. Please be with her always.

Praying for you to heal and being able to continue with dancing…

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on Behappy who has problems with her back. Grant her a healing of mind and body and restore her strength and spirit.

Comfort her with the knowledge that I am praying for her, and give her peace with a sense of Your presence. May she know that in a special way she is united with You, their suffering Christ. May she contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating herself freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Amen

behappy,

You will be in my prayers. I will also ask for the intercession of St. Gemma Galgani on your behalf.

St. Gemma Galgani also suffered horribly from scoliosis. Read about her miraculous cure here.

Also, if you would like to e-mail somebody who has been through the experience of scoliosis, you can contact Emelina Phillips. Here is her website which details her journey: emelinasscoliosis.com/. I emailed her a couple months ago and she is always glad to receive e-mail from people.

Praying!

Praying earnestly…

:slight_smile: Thank you all so much for your prayers. It means a lot to me

Praying for the Lord to heal you.

You have my prayers.

I had to wear a brace for my scoliosis from about 8th grade until I graduated. I still have back problems, though a brace now will not help.

Do not lose hope. I am in my 30s and I do fine, even practicing martial arts!

Praying for a miracle especially to St. Jude Patron Saint Of The Impossible.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.