Pray to Saint Anthony

Please pray to Saint Anthony that my camera which i lost on a bus yesterday be returned to me. I lost is yesterday and it had a lot of great pictures on it.:frowning: The pictures are irreplaceable Please let it be returned to me soon. I have asked multiple people but nobody knows where it is. I am really really upset. Please help me pray that it is returned to me.

Dear Saint Anthony please come around something is lost and cant be found…

Thanks for all you help!

Also any advice on who to pray to??

† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Anthony.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

St Anthony has helped me much in the past…Praying for the return of your camera…

St Anthony, and dear angels please help with the restoration of thios camera and it’s precious photographs to be returned to our saddened friend. Please Holy Spirit, touch the heart of whoever has the camera to seek its owner.

Jesus I ask your blessings to fill the life and heart of our new friend

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.