Pray with me.

Brothers and sisters, please come and pray with me.

Lord, I am thankful for the gifts you have given me. For my health, for my walk, for those that care about me. Today I thank you for my father, the man who raised me. The man who taught me the value of hard work, of quiet thought and of the outdoors. The man who to this day shares his vast knowledge with me. One day, if it is to be, I hope to raise my children better than he raised me. As he taught me, improve on everything.

Lord, I thank You for my father. He loves You as best he knows how. Help me to show him Your love.

Amen.

A beautiful prayer. Thank you for sharing it with us.

[quote="TheDoors, post:1, topic:291987"]
Brothers and sisters, please come and pray with me.

Lord, I am thankful for the gifts you have given me. For my health, for my walk, for those that care about me. Today I thank you for my father, the man who raised me. The man who taught me the value of hard work, of quiet thought and of the outdoors. The man who to this day shares his vast knowledge with me. One day, if it is to be, I hope to raise my children better than he raised me. As he taught me, improve on everything.

Lord, I thank You for my father. He loves You as best he knows how. Help me to show him Your love.

[/quote]

Amen!
Glory be to the Father,**
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.