Prayer about family's personal situation (and related to gentrification)

Gentrification is hitting my region and I read from a post online that it’s going to approach my city. There is nothing urgent in my family’s housing situation at the moment but it’s scary to think about (I live in one of those working-class, hand-to-mouth though more moderate-income than poor households). Would you please pray for my family’s housing situation, we lived in our unit for a very long time (20 plus years) and that my community (including other households, especially the families and those living on fixed incomes or pensions) that we remain stable and be spared the consequences of gentrification. I also ask for prayers for those who have been victimized from gentrification, that they may heal from any traumas and find safe, stable and comfortable housing.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord please help the people of this community. Help them grow and thrive so they may move up the latter of life and be rich in your love and resources. In your name, Jesus amen!

God my Father, Jesus told us that we would have trials, troubles, and tribulation in the world but He has overcome the world and brought the possibility of having peace through Him. I ask You to give us all peace of mind to know that You are never going to forsake us or leave us (Heb 13:5), knowing Your love never fails and You never give up on us. Even though I have forsaken You at times, You never forsake me.

Prayed for your intentions for your family, your region, and the victims of gentrification, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

That your family be protected…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.