Prayer about my dad

About a month ago I suddenly felt that I need to give up my housing scholarship (I live in a house with like 20 other people but save about $5,000 a year in housing by paying cheap rent) because I’m unhappy here. My mom already knows and understands but I haven’t told my dad yet mainly because he’s so concerned about money especially these days. But a couple of weeks ago I found somewhere to live and feel that’s where God wants me to be next year. So I have a plan and I do NOT expect my parents to pay my rent or anything like that, I’m just nervous about telling my dad - every time I talk to him on the phone he always says something about how stressful money is for him right now.

I’m going home tomorrow so I will tell him in a couple of days that I’m giving up my housing scholarship next year, and my prayer request is that he won’t be too angry and stressed over it.

Praying for your intentions. in Jesus name, Amen

Praying for your intentions~
That you will have wisdom, and that your financial needs will be met, and that there will be peaceful communication with your family.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May I address EmJovial’s Angel to ask ‘him’ to go to her Dad’s Angel to prepare him for this news?

Pope John 23rd used to send his Angel ahead to negociate before he faced some difficult encounter and debate.

Praying for your intentions~
That you will have wisdom, and that your financial needs will be met, and that there will be peaceful communication with your family.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you and your father.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please guide this young person as they deal with this issue. Allow Your Will to be clear to them, Lord God, so that they may follow it, and not their own desires. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.