Prayer again illness

Dear all

Please could you pray for a cure for pain in my lower back, right hand side? I think I might need an operation, but am going to doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. My frame of mind is pretty low, too, so please pray for release from depression.

Also, my wife has a condition which is making trying for a baby difficult. Again, we go to the doctor next week so please pray for success here.

Many thanks.

Hail Mary full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you

Lord, with the touch of Your fingertip, please bring alleviation and healing to levavi’s back pain. Draw him and his wife close to You always, that they might ever do Your will with comfort and joy. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours, part of Psalm 143(144)

Our sons are like growing saplings
in the time of their youth.
Our daughters are like the carved columns
that hold up the temple.
Our larders are full, overflowing with goodness –
our sheep fill the fields in uncountable thousands –
our oxen are strong.
Our walls are not ruined and we are not exiles:
in our streets there is no lamentation.
Blessed the people whose life is like this:
happy the people whose God is the Lord.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Happy the people whose God is the Lord.

Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name! Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for this couple. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for Levavi and his wife. May they both be healed of their physical sufferings and be able to have another child soon. I pray that Levavi has a good doctor to help him with his back problem and has a successful operation if he needs it. May he also have good friends to help his depression lift. He has us for friends and support, Lord; may he always turn to you in the Blessed Sacrament and in prayer for the help he needs and may he correspond with us on the CAF for assistance when he needs it too. Bless him and his wife and grant them a happy, holy life with children, who will add joy to their life in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you everyone! I am so grateful.

I saw the doctor and he says it’s likely there is / are cyst(s) on my kidney and I might need to have them removed. I am in a lot of pain now. I have to go for a scan within 2 weeks.

I am very scared about this, and also that it might be something more serious. But I hope I can get through it.

Please keep the prayers coming.

Many thanks. I shall remember you all at Holy Mass tomorrow, and before the Blessed Sacrament later today.

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you.
Allow Your healing Hand to heal levavi.
Touch levavi’s soul with Your compassion for others;
touch levavi’s heart with Your courage
and infinite Love for all;
touch levavi’s mind with Your Wisdom,
and may levavi’s mouth always proclaim Your praise.
Teach levavi’s to reach out to You in all levavi’s needs,
and help levavi’s to lead others to You by levavi’s example.

Most loving Heart of Jesus,
bring levavi’s health in body and spirit
that he may serve You with all his strength.
Touch gently this life which you have created,
now and forever.

Amen.

Thank you to all.

1. My illness: Have had blood tests, showing normal, but I go to the hospital for scans next Wednesday. Please pray for me.

2. My wife: Is about to start taking medication for her condition. Pray that we may conceive!

Many thanks.

You and your wife are in my prayers, Levavi. Keep confident; God is in control!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.