Prayer and Donations Needed for Russian Victims of Terrorism

moscowhelp.org/index.html

If anyone needed reminding, this is what the struggle against islamofascist terrorists is about

Thanks for the link. I was waiting to see where we could help. Usually we hear from Mercy Corps and NW Medical Teams right away. But this seems more direct aid.

I am just utterly sickened by not only the terrorism but this morning’s newspaper while qualifying the statement that the terrorism was inexcusable, blamed it on past wrongs to the Chechyns and the recent election. I guess it’s Putin’s fault that depraved evil individuals torture and murder kids. Typical liberalspeak.
Lisa N

[quote=Lisa N]Thanks for the link. I was waiting to see where we could help. Usually we hear from Mercy Corps and NW Medical Teams right away. But this seems more direct aid.

I am just utterly sickened by not only the terrorism but this morning’s newspaper while qualifying the statement that the terrorism was inexcusable, blamed it on past wrongs to the Chechyns and the recent election. I guess it’s Putin’s fault that depraved evil individuals torture and murder kids. Typical liberalspeak.
Lisa N
[/quote]

The mainstream media knows no shame. I think it is likely that the mainstream media will try to avoid giving this atrocity the coverage it deserves because of a fear by liberal journalists that it would help President Bush get reelected. Nor will the mainstream media highlight the fact that Muslim Arab terrorists joined the Muslim Chechen terrorists in perpetrating these crimes against humanity. You can also bet that there’ll be no demlib protesters in the streets of nyc protesting against these acts.

Exactly Swampfox…and furthermore, Putin is calling for the UN to formally recognize the Chechen Rebels as terrorist, because of the ties to Al-Qaeda and other Islamic terrorist groups…thats right Al-Qaeda. I bet this latest series of terrorist actions in Russia…a country that has not participated in the war in Iraq, has really got some libs scratching their heads…because they believe we are being attacked solely because of our actions in Iraq…hummm…Ive said it before and I will say it again…these terrorist have no friends, and appeasement will not prevent them from attacking you…we should all come together to crush and destroy this menace once and for all.

[quote=swampfox]The mainstream media knows no shame. I think it is likely that the mainstream media will try to avoid giving this atrocity the coverage it deserves because of a fear by liberal journalists that it would help President Bush get reelected. Nor will the mainstream media highlight the fact that Muslim Arab terrorists joined the Muslim Chechen terrorists in perpetrating these crimes against humanity. You can also bet that there’ll be no demlib protesters in the streets of nyc protesting against these acts.
[/quote]

Dear Blessed Mother,
Please intercede that God’s Will be done for swampfox’s intentions. May the Peace of Christ be with swampfox, swampfox’s family, friends, loved ones and all those whose lives they touch, Amen.

Interactive Rosary online:
www.familyrosary.org

24/7 Worldwide Live Rosary Participation:
www.comepraytherosary.org

Rosary Invititory Prayers

We believe in one God, the Father, almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.

He descended into hell. On the third day He arose from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead and His Kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting, Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

For Faith

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

For Hope

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

For Love

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.