Prayer for 5 yo going into hospital soon

Hi-

Please pray for my 5 yo son who is going into the hospital Wednesday for a minor surgical procedure.
Prayers to all who need them on the board.

Thank you

Jennifer,
Praying for your son and those who will be caring for him.

Crystal

Praying…

:signofcross:

:gopray: Angels of God Our Gaurdians dear to whom God’s love entrusts us here, ever this day be at our side, to light and gaurd, to love and guide. May his Holy angel ( and other Holy angels also!) be there with him :amen:

Adding my prayers…

†JMJTJ†

*Your son will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †

Praying for your son! :signofcross:

My prayers are with you and with your son during his medical intervention . May God be with you both today !

Our Father… Hail Mary… Glory Be

Prayers going out for your little one.

Prayers promised!

Praying hard for this precious child!

Jesus please help to calm the anxieties of Jennifer and her little boy as he faces and goes through surgery.Please help them through all the anxieties and needs of life. Thank You, Jesus

O St. Gerard, who like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even from death; graciously look down upon the distressed parents who plead with thee for their child’s health if such be the Will of God. Present their promise to God to bring up the child a good Christian and to guard it by word and example against the fatal leprosy of sin. This favor we implore thee, O sainted Brother, through the tender love with which Jesus and Mary blessed thy own innocent childhood.
Amen
Pray for us, O Great Saint Gerard!
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ!

prayers for a safe and successful surgery. may the surgeon have a steady hand and keen eye.

kate

Thank you all so much for your prayers! :love:

Still praying for this precious child!

Prayers promised

Update - he did well and the surgery was successful. Thank you so much for your prayers, I know they gave him courage. :smiley:

I will be praying for your son. May the angels watch over him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.