Prayer for a baby in the womb

Dear Members,
We just heard our first grandchild has been primarily diagnosed for fetal hydrocephalus. The baby girl is about 18 weeks of gestation. More tests (MRI) will be done soon. Please pray that this precious child of God is born healthy and the MRI confirms it. And pray our son and daughter know in their hearts that whatever happens it is because God loves them.

Prayers for you and your growing family. May God help your son and daughter know His love in this difficult time. Praying your precious baby girl is born healthy.

Praying very hard for a healthy baby!

St Gianna Molla, please intercede for us on behalf of this dear precious baby. Ask Jesus to make her healthy.
We ask this in Jesus’ name.
Amen

Dear Lord, take care of this baby and let her be healthy and strong. It wouldn’t be the first time that tests were wrong.
Please Bless the parents and make them strong to go through this.

Jesus please give your blessing to Jane’s grandchild. Please give this little one full recovery; and give reassurance and joy to this family.

Jane32, I am praying for your intentions.

Praying! :gopray2:

praying all will be OK.

Praying…

praying for you and your little one…

kate

LORD Jesus
Heal and Protect ur Daughter

I will absolutely be praying for your grandchild!I went through a similar situation three years ago.

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=4356749#post4356749

To make a long story short through prayer our son was born completely healthy and I do believe it was a miracle.

Trust me I know where you are coming from. My prayers are with you in this time! hugs

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for the baby and the parents to have joy and peace no matter what the results are.

Praying for Baby and family…

Praying for a healthy, happy baby!

Thank you all for your prayers. Just wanted to update to say last sonogram was not promising. Due date is April 22 . Please continue your prayers they are helping the future parents. We are praying for a miracle.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.