Prayer for a decision

Please pray that I will have peace in making a difficult decision this week. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Loving God,

Please send the warmth and comfort of your Holy Spirit to surround catherinette as she prayerfully considers a difficult choice in her life. Please ensure that her thinking is clear and that she receives the guidance you have for her life in this matter. Please help her to make the choice your son Jesus would have her make for a life giving and Holy outcome.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Lord, please help Catherinette with her difficult decision. She want to do whats best. Please help her to ensure that she does

Dear Lord, You see me anxious about discerning the right course, and then my subsequent doubts. Please help me to knopw and to do what is right in Your sight.

I trust that whatever good I honestly attempt will be guided and transformed by You, regardless of my obvious failures. Grant that when I die, I may discover that my present life, in its struggles and confusions, hides the overflowing richness of Your love embracing others through my efforts and prayers.

Accept my gift of myself to You. Temper my faith and faithfulness in Your love within the events of my life. Burn away my sinfulness and apathy through daily responsibility and prayer. Let everything for which You created me, be completely fulfilled. Worship and delight Yourself in my life

Praying for you.

I will add you intentions to my intentions for my rosary today.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen

I am praying for you.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

Loving God,

Please send the warmth and comfort of your Holy Spirit to surround catherinette as she prayerfully considers a difficult choice in her life. Please ensure that her thinking is clear and that she receives the guidance you have for her life in this matter. Please help her to make the choice your son Jesus would have her make for a life giving and Holy outcome.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, help this good woman with her decision by filling her with Your Spirit. Grant her the confidence in knowing that your will be done in all things and all she need do is cooperate with Your Divine Grace. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those
Who tresspass against us.
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying…

thanks for the prayers everyone! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please descend the light of Your Holy Spirit upon catherinette, that she may discern Your Will for her. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Amen:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.