Prayer for a friend facing court

Hello,

Please pray for my friend at work “Mickey”, she was driving In our state VA on the interstate and drove by a trooper giving a ticket. She thought the law was that you either go into the other lane* or* slow down. But the trooper said if you are clear to get in the other lane, you must, slowing down is only acceptable when cars are in the other lane. She did slow down all the way to 47, but the officer pulled her over and told her that if a driver can get over they must. They have her on camera and no cars were in the other lane ,so she could but she thought slowing down was okay. Unfortunately the trooper that pulled her over had been hit last year giving a ticket and about died, so now she is facing possible 1 year in jail, and a $2500.00 fine. She is so scared and upset. Her court date is the 17th of December. I told her today, that I would put her on the prayer intentions. Please do pray for her, she did not mean to break the law.

Wow, I didn't know about that law. It is nice to know in case I am ever up there. I will pray for her and if she didn't mean no harm to him or to break the law, I pray for the judge to understand that.

We fly to thy protection, O holy Mother of God. Despise not our petitions in our necessities, but deliver us always from all dangers O glorious and blessed Virgin.

Lord I ask You for lenience from the Court for this unfortunate person.
Please help her to put forth her case effectively, and
please ensure that things work out for the best for her next week.
In the meantime please help her to be calm and hopeful despite this worrying circumstance.

Please let us know how things go for her.

Father please help poor Mickey,as she attends court December 17th.She is so very worried please hear our prayers Father and grant things go well for her in court.She did not mean to commit any offence.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayer.Amen

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Praying for your friend …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Mother Mary please intercede that the court hearing will go well

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come; before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hello,

I have printed this page of prayers and I will give it to Mickey tomorrow, to encourage her in Court. Thank you, I will keep you all posted as soon as I can. God Bless each of you!
sambfive

Father please hear our prayers for Mickey and grant that the hearing at court will be lenient.Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for our friend in court and pray the Lord places his healing hand upon the situation

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hello!

Update on “Mickey”. I gave a printed copy of the prayers offered up for Mickey. I placed them on her desk folded. Made the sign of the cross with my thumb on the folded prayers. I told her when she went to court to take the prayers with her. She said she would. She seemed to be touched that we were praying. Today, I spoke with her and she said she was at peace with going to court. (Remember how upset I said she was.) She truly did seem at peace. It was such a blessing. Please continue to remember her the 17th. Thank you for your prayers for my friend, Mickey.

Dear Lord, please bless these good folks! Amen:D

Father please grant the court proceedings will go well for Mickey on the 17th.Please ease her mind from worry and please open the hearts and minds of those in judicial positions to be lenient.Thankyou Father for hearing our prayers.Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Hallelujah!

Mickey went to court carrying our printed prayers in her pocket. Mickey plead no contest and was able to explain to the Judge her side. All charges were dropped regarding the violation of not getting over in the other lane.

She did receive a no seat belt ticket. She has a bad habit when she stops to get gas or such, forgetting to buckle back up. She said she has no trouble remembering now! lol.

So thanks to all that prayed for “Mickey”

Dear Lord, Our precious Jesus, Our Savior,
Thank you for helping Mickey, to be at peace and giving her the ability to defend herself in court. Thank you for blessing her with a good out come.

Dear Holy Mother in heaven thank you for your prayers on behalf of Mickey. Amen

I will pray for Mickey

Excellent news.

Lord You are great indeed,we are so grateful to You for helping Mickey through this very worrying time at court.Thankyou Lord for the many blessings You bestow on each of us each day and may we be ever faithful to You.Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.