Prayer for a friend with anger and pride issues

Dear Christian friends

I respectfully ask you please include my friend Vera in your prayers. He is grieving and struggling with some serious anger and pride issues as a result of a very painful divorce.

I also ask for prayers for his ex-spouse. I wish both of them the best possible outcome.

Thank you.

Lord please ensure that charity and respect prevail between Vera and his ‘ex-spouse’.
Please allow forgiveness to seep into their lives, and lead them to healing.
Please lead them to Christian love and salvation.

Praying for Vera.

:gopray:I am praying for your friend Vera…

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God grant this couple wisdom and obedience and moderation in all that they do for Your glory Lord. Help them to find their way to Your will.

Amen.

Praying.

Lord, please heal Vera. Help him to be meek and humble like you are. May he and his ex-wife forgive all the wrongs of the past and be reconciled and happy together again. May they both be willing to start anew and work on their relationship together. Amen.

I am very gratefull for all members joining in prayer for Vera. This is still ongoing and exhaustive not just to Vera, but to all his family, friends and co-workers trying to help.

Be Blessed.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.