Prayer for a friend with cancer

A long time friend of the family and someone who is very close to my sister appears to be losing his battle to cancer. Please remember him and my sister during this very difficult time.

Thank you.

Praying for your friend…

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee Blessed art Thou among women and Blessed
is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus, Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.:gopray2:

Lord please fulfill in his life all that You still desire for and through him.
Please strengthen the faith of those who love him, and help them to console each other.

Lord, please bless this suffering man with a deep faith and a strong trust in you. Heal him in accordance with your holy will and assist him to persevere in faith. Console his friend and give her the gift of deep trust in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for your friend and your sister that they may find strength and comfort in the Lord’s concern for his children …

Our Father, who art in heaven …
Hail Mary, full of grace …

Praying for your friend during this most difficult time…O God, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brother. May all who suffer pain, illness or disease realize that they are chosen to be saints, and know that they are joined to Christ in his suffering for the salvation of the world, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Novena To
St. Peregrine
Glorious wonder-worker, St. Peregrine, you answered the divine call with a ready spirit, and forsook all the comforts of a life of ease and all the empty honors of the world to dedicate yourself to God in the Order of His holy Mother.
You labored manfully for the salvation of souls. In union with Jesus crucified, you endured painful sufferings with such patience as to deserve to be healed miraculously of an incurable cancer in your leg by a touch of His divine hand.
Obtain for this man the grace to answer every call of God and to fulfill His will in all the events of life. Enkindle in his heart a consuming zeal for the salvation of all men.
Deliver him from the infirmities that afflict his body.
Obtain for this man also a perfect resignation to the sufferings it may please God to send him, so that, imitating our crucified Savior and His sorrowful Mother, he may merit eternal glory in heaven.

St. Peregrine, pray for us and for all who invoke your aid.

Praying for your friend …

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.