Prayer for a Friend!

I have a friend, who the Holy Spirit has been inspiring me to pray for that she recognizes her vocation in life. (Whether to the married life or the religious life…)

She has a wonderful soul, but she is not living completely to God’s standards (I know, none of us do.) Mainly just because she puts a lot of faith in what this world has to offer above God.

I guess pray that she develops a true relationship with God so she can recognize her true calling.

Thank you!
May God bless you with His Infinite Mercy!

Lord Jesus, through the Love of the Holy Spirit which binds you to the Father, please come in to her life and convert her heart to live completely for You!
Amen, Amen!
+

“Amen” to all your prayers for your friend. May she discern and choose God’s will for her life, in accordance with gospel values.

Amen.

Your friend sounds just like many of my friends, so I will add her to my “To Be Converted” prayer list. :wink:

Lord, bless their hearts. Give them the grace to see You and the mercy you show them each and every day. If it be Your will, share with us the grace to be a source of the Holy Spirit in their lives that they may experience you and come to know you better.

Come Holy Spirit. Come Now. Come as You wish.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your friend right now.

Prayers spromised

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.