Prayer for a friend

Please pray for my friend Orlando, he is in need of deliverance, health is bad, morbid obesity, Pray he is exorcised by the Holy Spirit,and granted new life and conversion in Christ. His Mother and family are extremely devout have been praying for years for his deliverance in Christ, O Lord remember the years his Mom and entire family have been praying for him to be delivered from demonic oppression and possibly demonic possession, we beg that You would utterly cause all Enemy interference, and presence to flee from him and that it would please You for Your mercy’s sake to claim Orlando as Your own, save him, convert him, and bless and keep him until he awakens in Your image in heaven. “Your people shall be willing in the Day of Your power,” In Jesus Christ’s name do I pray, Amen

Praying.

**This hits home for me.
I will pray for him at Vespers
tonight.

Dan ✟

Praying for the conversion and salvation of Orlando. If he is experiencing any demonic obsession, oppression or possesion, may he be taken to a priest specializing in deliverence, and be delivered. May he cooperate with the graces God sends his way, and accept help from his family and friends. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is thw Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.