Prayer for a friend.

I am praying for a friend for overcoming sins of the flesh…I pray to the blessed mother and the Lord to help him open his full heart and mind to God and pray that evil unclean spirits that are in his mind and heart to flee and make him pure.

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give them guidance & direction to overcome their temptations.

Praying.

Praying that your friend may be given strength to overcome sins of the flesh. May the holy spirit enkindle the fire for the Faith and God in his heart.
St Michael the Archangel pray for us,
Mary.

Prayer for Purity

Jesus, Lover of chastity, Mary, Mother most pure, and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin, to you I come at this hour, begging you to plead with God for me. I earnestly wish to be pure in thought, word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity.

Obtain for me, then, a deep sense of modesty which will be reflected in my external conduct. Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul, from anything that might dim the luster of a heart that must mirror only Christlike purity.

And when the “Bread of Angels becomes the Bread of me” in my heart at Holy Communion, seal it forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures.

Heart of Jesus, Fount of all purity, have mercy on us.
Amen.

St. Agnes, pray for us!
St. Philomena, pray for us!
St. Maria Goretti, pray for us!
St. Barbara, pray for us!

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.