Prayer for a Friend's Family

A friend asked for prayers for her family; I’m hoping you all will help.

The first problem is that both the dad and his 24 year old son work for the same company which is going out of business and both will be losing their jobs in a month.

The second, and from my friend’s perspective, the biggest problem, is her son (they’re a blended family) who is just a sad, lost soul who can’t seem to get his life together. He’s also in his mid-20’s and has no direction, no plans. He’s often unemployed and can’t pay his bills. There have been some drug problems in the past but the issue is that he just doesn’t have much of an interest in life.

Thank you.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

keeping this family in my prayers.

Praying hard that their burdens may be lightened…

Thank you for your prayers for Debbie and her family. God bless you.

Jesus please give Your help and support to Debbie’s family. Please help the men to resolve their employment problems. And we ask You Jesus to give new life to this sad young man, that he may begin to flourish. Thank You, Jesus

LORD Jesus
Help ur Children .

Praying very hard for them!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.