Prayer for a good GAL

My sister is finally getting a GAL for her kids which a judge denied 4 years ago, but after this last time which landed her son again in the hospital due to her ex’s medical neglience yet again of their son, her attorney said it is time to try again with a different judge.

Please pray for a good GAL that will investigate this case very well and look into the children’s psychological history, the school and talk to the teachers, principal and family. I have heard that some GAL do nothing and then the mom looses her kids. Let us pray for a fair and just GAL to defend these two kids that have been sexually, emotionally and physically abused under the dad’s care. The nightmare has to end. There is proof of all this in the medical records if the GAL does his job, he or she will find this. The only reason this has lasted this long is the CPS in Florida is useless and the judge we had was no good and in favor of this dad because he was a cop. He even gave him break when he was months behind in child support. Not fair!! Anyway, that is why we are asking for another judge.

Please we need all the prayers we can get for my sister to get custody of her kids and for a good GAL to defend these poor children who have been through so much. My poor nephew is just getting out of the behavior center this Saturday due to his father’s medical neglience yet again. This is the third time. The father refuses to believe his son has a mental condition and won’t give him the needed psychiatric medication and throws them away. His son, my nephew, has told this to his counselors many time especially when his behavior is full of anger after spending time with his dad on his weekend visitation.

Thanks again for your prayers. We need it now more than ever! This is the final stretch for those who have hung around and know the case. Don’t give up on me and my sister’s case, especially the kids.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I am fervently praying for your sister. I’m also praying that the court and the guardian ad litem they choose are given wisdom to help these poor children.

God bless you and keep you. :grouphug:

I am praying.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Lord, please help these children to be loved, properly cared for, and in a safe environment away from all harm. Grant them the help they need in court to be freed from the abuse they have endured. Help their mother to obtain custody so they can be with family and safe from harm. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.