Prayer for a Healthy Baby Boy

Grace and Peace be to you all,

Our Baby Boy has turned down and Doctor's say that he will be born soon but he looks thin in the Ultrasound. I ask for prayers for me and my family as well draw near to this day and I also ask mercy for God for my sinfulness and ask Him to spare my child any suffering that might be brought on by my own sinfulness.

Feel a little sad today. Worried a bit for my wife and daughter and Aidan, our little baby boy not yet in this world.

Merciful Father, through the intercession of Mary, we implore you mercifully for a healthy child to be born to chrisb and his wife. We ask for mercy that you grant them health and comfort, and always lead them into Your eternal arms of joy. Amen. :gopray2:

Friend,

So sorry you’re feelinng sad.

Lifting you and family, especially your precious baby … in prayer.

Peace,
Kathleen

“I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love” ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

Dear Lord we ask You to bring this baby safely into the world.Please
grant the baby is healthy and mother and baby come through child
birth safely.Please bless this dear family.Amen

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name,
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, On earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us are trespass,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among woman,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus,
Holy Mary Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
And the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

I will keep your intentions for you and your family in my heart as I go make a Holy Hour in front of the Blessed Sacrament.

Peace

ps: Any suffering of young children is certainly not the result of their parent’s perceived sinfulness. Please, never worry yourself or beat yourself up that way.

Praying hard.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Please intercede for this little baby Saint Philomena...you always help Robbie and I and I don't deserve it.

Thank you always!

Prayer for the Help of the Holy Spirit
O God, send forth your Holy Spirit into my heart that I may perceive, into my mind that I may remember, and into my soul that I may meditate. Inspire me to speak with piety, holiness, tenderness and mercy. Teach, guide and direct my thoughts and senses from beginning to end. May your grace ever help and correct me, and may I be strengthened now with wisdom from on high, for the sake of your infinite mercy. Amen.

Saint Anthony of Padua

Praying that Aidan will be born healthy and that he has a great set of parents to love and take care of him ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[quote="chrisb, post:1, topic:183268"]
Grace and Peace be to you all,

Our Baby Boy has turned down and Doctor's say that he will be born soon but he looks thin in the Ultrasound. I ask for prayers for me and my family as well draw near to this day and I also ask mercy for God for my sinfulness and ask Him to spare my child any suffering that might be brought on by my own sinfulness.

Feel a little sad today. Worried a bit for my wife and daughter and Aidan, our little baby boy not yet in this world.

[/quote]

Lord, please pour out Your blessings on Aidan. Please also bless Chris, his wife, and daughter. Strengthen them and bring them peace.

Mater Dei, Virgo Maria, please pray for them and keep them close to our Lord.

In Nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritu Sancti. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.