Prayer for a Healthy Pregnancy Needed

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
I learned 5 days ago that I’m expecting our second child after being told we could not conceive again as my age is 43 and egg quality not good. I’ve had bloodwork done that shows hormone levels not progressing as expected in a normal pregnancy and expectation of doctors is this won’t be a successful pregnancy. I am trusting God can and will work a miracle here- He got us this far with much prayer and against all odds! We have already committed this baby to His faithful care and a life of service for Him. Please pray for us. We are forever grateful!! God be with you.
Peace & Love,
Grateful Mom, Shannon

Praying hard for you to have a healthy, happy baby.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Shannon, may God grant health to your little baby and you.
You have a wonderful little person and soul who is part of your family now, whetehr the doctor’s are right or not. May God bless this precious little person and your husband and you and your child.

Praise Jesus, we just got the best possible results from our bloodwork yesterday! All looks great now, though they will redo it again tomorrow. The nurse/doctor were stunned and said it was amazing to them to see this- we know it is, because God is Amazing in His goodness & mercy!!! We are forever grateful to you all for your prayers for our unborn child! We will be giving praise and thanks all day and in the days to come… we trust in His plan which is always right.

Blessings to you.
Your sister & brother in Christ,
Shannon & Steve

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

God bless you Shannon and your husband and child and child you are carrying.
Almighty God please if it is Your will bring this child to full fruition and birth.Look after Shannon and grant her and her husband the gift they so desire of bringing their second child to full term and healthy birth.We thank you Dear Lord for all Your many blessings.
Lord in Your mercy ,hear our prayer.

Shannon i will keep you in my prayers God bless you and be with you for the entire pregnancy.

I will be praying for you, and your child.

:signofcross:

You have a wonderful little person and soul who is part of your family now, whetehr the doctor’s are right or not. May God bless this precious little person and your husband and you and your child.

Our dear God please grant our prayers for this family.
Thank You.

Glory and praise to You, Lord Jesus! Thank you for this wonderful miracle! May Your name be forever praised! Amen.

Dear Father, Creator of all life
Bless and protect this unborn child
Give her two perfect hands, and arms
that will reach out to help others
Give her sound and beautiful eyes
Let her see sailboats and sunsets
Give her a healthy active mind
Give her ideas for the greater good
Give her a strong and courageous faith
To face the challenge of every day
Give her ears able to hear a puppy’s
bark, laughter and song
Give her a wise and happy heart
For caring, smiling and loving
Give her a friendly tongue and mouth
whose words will only be true and kind
Give her two legs straight and strong
To stand against the worlds injustices
Most important, give her a holy soul
May she always love and believe in thy glory
Give her parents calm strength and patient
Wisdom as fhey bring her up,
That they may teach her to love
whatever is just and true and good,
following the example of
our Savior Jesus Christ.
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you all so very much for all of your kind words of support and sweet prayers…they mean everything to our family at this time, especially as we must keep this to ourselves considering the nature of the issue, so aren’t receiving support from extended family or friends.
We continue to hold onto hope and faith that the Lord has a greater plan by bringing this little life into our lives so unexpectedly now. Though we desperately want this child to raise for the glory of our Lord, our greater hope and prayer is that he/she will live with Christ in eternity, whether we come to know each other here on earth or someday in heaven.
Our news from yesterday’s bloodwork was not great and they have warned us of possible ectopic pregnancy, but won’t know for sure until more bloodwork is done on Tue. and possibly an ultrasound on Wed. It will be a long weekend, but God gives the strength we need when we need it.

You are all in our prayers now, as well…please just know you have touched our hearts in a lasting and meaningful way and for that alone we are eternally grateful. We praise Jesus’ Holy name in all things.

Blessings to you and yours,
Shannon

Shannon you remain in my prayers particularly for Tues.and Weds God bless you and be with you always
All glory and honour to You Almighty Father for ever and ever.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

St. Gianna Beretta Molla, pray for Shannon and her baby. By your intercession, secure health and protection for both mother and child. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.