prayer for a house

Last year, I started searching for a house and got pre-approved for a mortgage. However, I couldn’t decide on a location and was also unsure of what I wanted. I got discouraged and stopped my search.

Now that I’ve had almost a year to think it over, I know what I want. Out of curiosity, I searched on har.com just to see what’s out there. Well guess what? I found the perfect house in just the right location. It’s close to work and to the gym. There’s also a nice park nearby with a man-made lake and the house is in a nice neighborhood. It’s everything I want.

I was excited and decided that I must check my credit score again since it’s been almost a year so I can go ahead and start searching for a mortgage with a good interest rate. Much to my surprise, my score has dropped close to 100 points!!! I was devastated. I couldn’t understand what had happened.

I finally analyzed the report and looked at the indicators. It seems like I’ve had late payments on my credit cards. I looked up my statements for the past year and found some late payments by only 5 days but I always pay in full. In some cases, it took the credit card company as long as 7 days to process my payment. I’m going to call the credit card company tomorrow and I’m hoping that I will be able to get them to remove the late payments (there’s 4) from my credit report. I also found an address error on my credit report and the last one is a rookie mistake on my part… I use one credit card for EVERYTHING and my revolving balance is too high. I’m going to start using cash or checks again so that my credit card balance is closer to 10% of my credit limit.

I’m realizing that I got careless this past year and I’m upset with myself now that I’ve found a house that I think is perfect for me but now I have to raise my credit score before inquiring about a mortgage loan.

Please pray for two things; pray that I will be able to raise my credit score back to what it was as soon as possible AND that the house will stay on the market for when I am able to get a pre-approval letter from a bank.

Thank you for reading my prayer request and I thank you in advance for saying a prayer for me.

God bless,

PerlaDelRosario

Praying for your intention.

Lord, please send angels to help PerlaDelRosario with this situation for a home in accord with the Father’s merciful will. As she deals with this matter, draw her close to your Sacred Heart through every suffering and joy. Kindly lead her with holy light, that she might confidently and joyfully navigate the dimmed corridors of this world. Cultivate in heart heart ever faith, hope, love, and joy. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

St .Joseph -patron of house hunters:

ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/joseph.htm

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

:gopray2:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen

Prayers said

Praying you will be approved for a loan and purchase the house you are most interested in.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Praying that the Lord may guide you in this matter and that you may be able to get the house of your choice.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Amen

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.