Prayer For A Job

I have been out of work for close to a year; please pray that I find a job. Thank You.

I can really sympathize. My husband has been out of work since mid Feb. He just got an offer and we are waiting for it to come through. He’s been on contract jobs or seasonal ones and then back on unemployment for the last few years, all the while looking for a permanent full time position.

It’s hard, I know. You definitely have our prayers. :gopray2:

My DH has been unemployed for that long too, with only occasionally contracting jobs for his small business. :frowning: It sure is a tough market lately…we’re praying he gets a full-time position somewhere soon too (he has an interview tomorrow!).

Praying for you and all the unemployed.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

You will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for you and all who are seeking successful employment.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for all of the unemployed to find good jobs!

Will be praying that you get a job.

You will be in my prayers and Masses, together with Belle and Della’s husbands and all our friends who are seeking work

Praying that you will soon find a job…

Still praying all including Didi’s husband!

LORD Jesus
Help ur Child .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.