Prayer for a new job.

I'm trying to get back into teaching and two positions as a Teacher/Chaplain have opened up in Catholic High Schools near here.

I quit teaching a few years ago to have more flexible hours for my son with down syndrome. He is now far more independent and at a regular school. I can now go teaching again.

I have the background, experience interest and character to do this role well.

I've been struggling to get a contract.

Please pray for me that, if it is God's will, the Holy Spirit helps me land one of these positions.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen.

:gopray:

***Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen.

Praying hard that you may get a good job soon. Offering up a Hail Mary for your intentions, and will include your intentions at daily Mass.

Thank you good people.:)

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless :)

[quote="triumphguy, post:1, topic:287112"]

Please pray for me that, if it is God's will, the Holy Spirit helps me land one of these positions.

[/quote]

I am also applying for a job and I'm waiting for a response from the agency. I will surely include you in my prayers.

God Bless!!

Father Almighty, I pray for triumphguy and his intentions. Please bless him with gainful employment in the form of a teaching/chaplain position at a Catholic school nearby. I pray that he is able to get a teaching position that will give him fulfillment and a good source of income. St. Joseph, pray for him. Amen.

For some reason the memorare popped into my head as I was reading your prayer request, so I will pray it now.

Remember oh most gracious virgin Mary, that never was it said that known that anyone who fled thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despite not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us.

Blessed Mary, may you please look out for our friend and put our petitions at the feet our your dear son, our Lord Jesus.

Prayers have been said for your intention!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

i will hold you in my prayers today! my DH is ALSO a teacher and interviewing for a new job tomorrow! he teaches special ed and is an incredible husband, man, dad and teacher. we ask for prayers as well.

how exciting for you! i will ask our Blessed Mother to intercede...

Praying hard for your success.

I have an interview with one of the schools!

Praying for all looking for a job right now!

You are in my prayers. I wish you success.

I too am looking for an elementary principal job. Please pray for me as I pray for you.

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen.

Interview went well! Very well! I got a tour of the school afterwards.

I will find out on Monday.

Thanks be to God!

Thanks for your prayers everyone (but keep praying 'til Monday!).

All those others who posted they are looking for work I will keep in my prayers too.

I was offered two jobs!

I've accepted the job at a high school only 10km from me.:thumbsup:

Thanks for your prayers.

Congratulations! Please continue to pray that I
Get an elementary principal job. I know I am almost
There.

[quote="triumphguy, post:18, topic:287112"]
I was offered two jobs!

Thanks for your prayers.

[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am still waiting for the agency to give me feedback. I am very happy you got your job offer.

I am praying for others to get their job offers, too. Keep the faith.

God Bless!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.