Prayer for a new job.

***Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen.***

Congratulations on the job offers triumphguy !

God bless you

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thanks for your prayers everyone!

And thanks be to God!

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayers for all. I have one definite and one likely interview coming up.

Praying for you LillyM

triumphguy, what great news!

Praise be Jesus Christ, now and forever!
Now and forever, praise be Jesus Christ!

:clapping:

I am so happy for you triumphguy you deserve this!

Good luck with your new job!

God bless

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen

Congratulations!

I have an interview in 6 hours (not US time zone :) )

Prayers would be greatly appreciated. :crossrc:

[quote="triumphguy, post:27, topic:287112"]
Praying for you LillyM

[/quote]

Thanks - just found out that I got the job. Looks like our CAF prayer-warrior pals :nunchuk: really came through for us!

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Great news for triumphguy and LilyM God bless you both

Congratulations, LilyM!

Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forever!
Now and forever, praised be Jesus Christ!

We prayer warriors are the best!

*"What then shall we say to this? If God is for us, who is against us? " * (*Romans * 8:31)

Please pray for me. I applied to a humanitarian organization as a health nurse, I really need it. Thank you very much.

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon *nrgacias * in their anxiety over their present inability to support their family. Please help them to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from their heart and that they are soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to their care. Help them to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that they may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.