Prayer for a particular baby in danger of being aborted:

i received this just now: (I blanked out identifying names. sponsorship means in Alcoholic Anonymous.)

I sponsor Deb

Deb sponsors L***

L*** sponsors another gal, name unknown.

This last gal found out just minutes ago that she is pregnant. She is stating strongly and clearly that she does not want to have another child. I have, through her sponsor, referred her to the C***N*** Crisis Pregnancy Center. This is the pro life place to which I donate.

Please pray for this baby, this girl, her sponsor, and the people at the center. Pass on the prayer request as you see fit.

let’s pray for this pregnant woman, for her baby and for her to maintain her sobriety.

***+JMJTJ+

This Mom and her baby will be in my prayers.***
May God protect this precious life, and bless the mom with healing ,strength, and hope.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please help this mother to maintain sobriety and to live healthily in body and spirit, as she chooses to welcome this litttle one. Help her to make this choice for life for her baby and herself, Jesus.

many prayers for the mother and her unborn baby. may she have the strength to see this pregnancy through.

kate

Prayed for her, her child and her sobriety.

dear Lord, let us not judge this women, but ask for your guidance in helping her do your will. i ask that you give her the strength to stay sober and keep this child healthy. i ask that she has a change of heart or that the baby goes to another family desperate to love one of your children as their own.

i ask these things in your Holy name, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Loving God, we thank you for the gift of life you gave and continue to give to us.

Gracious God, I pray that with your grace, our sister will have the courage to protect and promote the unborn life within her. That she will appreciate this great gift that you’ve given to her. Please help her to make decisions about the unborn life with wisdom, love, and courage.

Living God, I praise and glorify you as Father, Source of all life, as Son, Savior of our lives, and as Spirit, Sanctifier of our lives.
Amen.

Praying…

Praying for this woman and her unborn child.

God bless,
Ut

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Amen

God is Good and Merciful. He is All Powerful. He is LOVE.

Here is what I just received:

She went to the center today, received counsel and an ultrasound. She is a full 5 months pregnant. Nothing is as she thought it was. Once she saw the ultrasound pictures, saw the baby’s face, arms and legs, she knew she was going to have and keep her baby. She left the center with a boodle of vitamins and a doctors appointment. (free) Her sisters and mother are delighted. Her boyfriend is delighted. I am delighted. We will continue to provide much support for her. Thank you for your prayers and thank you for your continued prayers.

let’s keep this baby and mother in our prayers.

What encouraging news! :slight_smile:

Continuing prayers …

:angel1:

We Couldn,t Have Better News.
Grandma Glor

Praying for these intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

glad to hear the good news. I will continue praying for mother and baby.

kate

prayers definitely promised

I’ll pray for her.

Once she saw the ultrasound pictures, saw the baby’s face, arms and legs, she knew she was going to have and keep her baby. Her boyfriend is delighted.

+JMJTJ+
***Praise God! *** :extrahappy:
Will keep them all in prayer!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.