Prayer for a personal struggle

I need prayer for a struggle I have been having for about six months now. I don’t want to disclose specifically what it is, but all I know is I just need a lot of help.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Praying for your intentions.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

In every need let me come to You with humble trust, saying:
Jesus, help me!
In all my doubts, perplexities and temptations:
Jesus, help me!
In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials:
Jesus, help me!
In the failure of my plans and hopes, in disappointments, troubles and sorrows:
Jesus, help me!
When others fail me, and Your grace alone can assist me:
Jesus, help me!
When I throw myself on Your tender Love as a Father and Savior:
Jesus, help me!
When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good come from my efforts:
Jesus, help me!
When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me:
Jesus, help me!
When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely:
Jesus, help me!
Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls and shortcomings of every kind:
Jesus, help me and never forsake me.
Amen

Praying for you.

I read a book once written by a Viet Nam vet who was held a few years as a POW at the Hanoi Hilton. It was called BRINGING HEAVEN INTO HELL. The idea was he had cock roaches, he thanked God for the cockroaches. They went away. He had rats, He thanked God for the rats, they left. I hate rodants. So, Thank God for your trieals and they will resolve one at a time. “DAILY TAKE UP YOUR CROSS AND FOLLOW ME.” We all must walk through the valley of the shadow of death. BUT WE WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY. We don’t get stuck in it. “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength,.They shall mount up w wings as an eagle. They shall run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint. Teach us Lord to wait.”
So, I climb up Calvary’s hill and lay my burden’s down at the feet of Jesus’ cross…He has taken all our burndens to the cross. Leave them there. Then open your eyes to see Jesus every day solve each problem for you. If a door is closed, a window will open. Trust God.

Sacred Heart of Jesus I place my trust in thee…
All for the sake of your sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world…
in Christs’ love,
tweedlealice :signofcross::gopray2::hug3::blessyou::heart:

1st Posted by Catie59**
In every need let me come to You
with humble trust, saying:*
Jesus, help me!

In all my doubts, perplexities
and temptations:*
Jesus, help me!

In hours of loneliness, weariness
and trials:*
Jesus, help me!

In the failure of my plans and hopes,
in disappointments, troubles
and sorrows:*
Jesus, help me!

When others fail me, and Your grace
alone can assist me:*
Jesus, help me!

When I throw myself on Your tender Love
as a Father and Savior:*
Jesus, help me!

When my heart is cast down by failure,
at seeing no good come
from my efforts:*
Jesus, help me!

When I feel impatient, and my cross
irritates me:*
Jesus, help me!

When I am ill, and my head and hands
cannot work and I am lonely:*
Jesus, help me!

Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls
and shortcomings of every kind:*
Jesus, help me
and never forsake me.*
Amen

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
Our Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen
:signofcross:

Sorry you are struggling so and I will pray for relief from this struggle and the help needed to overcome it.

Mary.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular mfox01, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

mfox01,
I pray that God grants you the strength and determination to overcome

As we are Christians’ and thereby, victorious through Christ Jesus who strenghtens us." I wish to ask, are things improving?? His grace is our sufficiency.
In Christs’ love,
tweedlealice:confused::slight_smile:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day
our daily bread, and
forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil. Amen.

Blessed art thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and at
the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and
to the Son, and
to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and
ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as an eagle. They shall run and not grow weary. They shall walk and not faint. Teach us Lord to wait.

Psalm 23 says we will walk THROUGH the valley of the shadow of death (troubles). We don’t get stuck there. There is a door in front of you that will open to light and a solution to your problems. Seek ye the light.

In Christs' love
           tweedlealice:signofcross::gopray2::hug3::blessyou:

Christ be before me, Christ be behind me, Christ be above me,Christ be below me, Christ surround me w your love and protection. Strengthen my spirit. Give me clarity of purpose. Let me have your wisdom and compassion. In this time of struggle, let what comes out of my mouth be your words. Let my mind bring me to where I need to be and let my arms and legs do as you would. Help me to be you Jesus at this time. St. Michael the Archangel, we all call on you for your might and strength. Be w me in my time of need. I believe in God and all the angels that can come to my aide when I am in need. With gratitude. a child of yours in need.
in Christs love
tweedlealic:)e

**O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.**

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.

:highprayer::highprayer::highprayer:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.