Prayer for a recent widow

Two weeks ago, an elderly woman in our parish whose husband that did everything for her, needed heart surgery. He died of sepsis. This poor woman cannot eat or sleep…and does not know where to turn as she has no children of her own, only distant relatives. Please keep her in your prayers…So that she does get any deeper into depression than she has already fallen. I believe in the power of prayer and ask anyone who can help me invoke all the saints in heaven who are deacons, St. Lawrence, St. Stephen, St. Ephrem and more who took care of the widows and orphans to intercede in her healing. Thank you!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

Poor dear! She will be in my prayers that the Holy Family will comfort and sustain her in her suffering.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

She will be in my prayers as well. I can’t even imagine her heartache.

LORD Jesus
Be with her always …
give her joy and ur blessings so that she can lead her rest of her life in praising u and glorifying u…give her mental strength so that she may walk through her life happily.

I will be praying for her and the repose of her husband.

Thank you all so much.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.