Prayer for a special intention

Please pray for me for a special intention. Thanks!

Macian, I’ll remember your intention at Mass tomorrow and during the week. I hope and pray that God’s blessing is on you and your needs.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for all your many blessings and especially for the opportunity to love and serve you and your people for another day. We ask for your blessing today as macian has a special intention. Please grant the intention of macian in accordance with your divine and perfect will and help macian to understand the plan you have for this intention and for macian. Your love is unconditional, we can do nothing to earn more or give it away, we must respond to you and love you and your people with all our hearts, minds, and strength. Please help macian and all your people to respond to you today and each day and help all of us to hear your call and your responses to us, even when they are like a tiny whisper in the eye of a hurricane.

We pray for macian and this intention in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for your intention…

Praying!

I will pray for your special intention!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for Macian’s intention

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Dear Lord, please help this person with the special intention. I offer up their special intention and ask that you answer this person with your love in a very special way. May your will always be done and may this person with the special intention find peace and joy in your response and answer to his/her situation. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.