prayer for a spiritual director

I’ve been hoping to have a spiritual director for more than a year now. I would appreciate your prayers that God will direct me to the right person or that He will take this desire from me away. For some reason, my desire for a spiritual director has intensified over the last month.

I want God’s perfect and holy will to be done in my life.

Thanks for your prayers.

houston1

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Mother Mary, please help Houston to find the right spiritual director. May his SD help him to keep the Faith and to live virtuously. Amen.

thank you, tbcrawford. I do believe that our Mother will intercede for me. I will also pray for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.