prayer for a spiritual director

Please pray that I will find a spiritual director. I have desired this for awhile but my desire has increased over the last month. I am also praying a novena for this. My prayer is that I find a spiritual director or that my desire for one goes away. I want God’s will to be done in my life above all.

Thanks for your prayers.

houston1

Dear Lord,
If it is your will we pray for Houston 1 to find a good and caring spiritual director to be able to help him/her journey closer to you. We trust in your Mercy and Love.

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven

Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who
trespass against us and lead
us not into temptation but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless!

This was a grace very dear to St. Faustina's heart. She prayed fervantly for the right director and the Lord sent her Father Sopocko, who is now a "Servant of God" in the Church. My prayers are with you...

Prayer to Obtain Grace Through the Intercession of Saint Faustina

O Jesus, You inspired Saint Faustina with profound veneration for Your boundless Mercy. Grant me through her intercession, if it be Your Holy Will, the grace for which I fervently pray:

a spiritual director for houston1

My sins render me unworthy of Your Mercy, but be mindful of Saint Faustina's spirit of sacrifice and self-denial, and reward her virtue by granting the petition which, with childlike confidence, I present to You through her intercession.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Saint Faustina, pray for us!

Thanks to all you who prayed for me. I am remembering you in my prayers, too. May God bless you.

Houston1, I will pray for you and that the Lord may shine His light in the direction most fit for you.

Praying hard.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Thanks for your additional prayers. They are much needed. I am praying for you all, too.

Gonna pray for you a little longer, my friend...

O Jesus, You inspired Saint Faustina with profound veneration for Your boundless Mercy. Grant me through her intercession, if it be Your Holy Will, the grace for which I fervently pray:

My sins render me unworthy of Your Mercy, but be mindful of Saint Faustina's spirit of sacrifice and self-denial, and reward her virtue by granting the petition which, with childlike confidence, I present to You through her intercession.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

**Saint Faustina, pray for him! **

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

May God lead you towards the spiritual director who can help you discern His plans for your life. May He bless you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding.... And may you be at peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.