Prayer for a Suitable Job

Hi, I’m Celine George from Selangor, Malaysia, i’ve been laid off from my job end Dec 2008. I’m a qualified Secretary with 18years working experience, because of my age i’m now 44 i’m struggling to find a suitable job. Please pray for me that i will secure a suitable job with a stable company & good employer in Malaysia soonest.

Thank you.

Celine

Jazzylin,
I pray with you sister in Christ to find a job that our lord deems suitable to your talent and personality…We pray that it is soon so you can survive and thrive in Christ faith…We know God is working on it in this very moment and we do keep the faith and believe in you father…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…With Warmth & Aloha, LynneMarie

Thank you for your reply LynneMarie and for keeping me in your prayers.

Celine

Celine, I will remember your need for work, and pray that your age will not prevent you from obtaining a position. May the Lord lead you to the right employer.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name,
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying for you Celine, to get a suitable job

Praying for Celine
May she find meaningful employment that sustains her needs

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your success in finding a good job!

Hi, I’m Celine George from Selangor, Malaysia, i’m am still finding for suitable job. I am a Secretary/PA/Execitive Secretary for about 20 years working experience, because of my age i’m now 46 i’m struggling to find a suitable job. Please pray for me that i will secure a suitable job with a stable company & good employer in Malaysia soonest.

Thank you.

Celine George

Lord, please meet all of Celine’s spiritual and temporal needs. May this time of unemployment deepen her prayer life and faith in you. May she be abandoned to your merciful love full of confidence in your merciful love. Amen.

Happy New Year Everyone. Thank you for all your prayers. I’m Celine George from Selangor, Malaysia, i’m back to the job hunt again as my current job contract has expired, my employer wants someone younger and wants to replace me. I’m a qualified Secretary with 20years working experience, am finding it difficult to secure a suitable job because of my age, i’m now 46. Please pray for me that i will secure a suitable job with a stable company, good employer and good colleagues in Malaysia soonest.

Thank you for all your prayers.

Celine

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.