Prayer for abducted Italian priest

hello everyone,

take a look at this:channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/281496/1/.html

it’s not the first time it’s happened in that region, which is full of muslims who think that using violence is the best way to convert people.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, protect your Son’s servant :gopray2:

Praying…
[LEFT]Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

[/LEFT]

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.:gopray2:

I add my prayers for a safe return.

Praying for him.

Asking Our Blessed Mother to pray for him!

Praying for God’s grace and mercy to protect this priest and bring him home safely.

In prayer for this priest,

~~ the phoenix

The priest’s in my prayers. :gopray:

I will pray for him.

I’m praying for him especially since he was abducted here in my country :gopray:

:byzsoc: Prayers for him,and also for the other servants of our Lord who are endangered because of their allegiance to Him!:byzsoc:

praying, asking for the intercession of his holy guardian angel.

Prayers to St. Michael.

:signofcross:

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.