Prayer for acceptance

I previously posted a request for prayers for my boyfriend’s faith and relationship with God. I would appreciate continued prayers for this but I now have a new intention. I broke up with him because things weren’t getting better and I realized the relationship just wouldn’t work. I would like you to pray that I can accept our breakup and please pray that I can get through it and get over him for good!

Dear Lord, please help this good woman. Fill her with your Spirit and help her find comfort in Jesus by granting her an even closer relationship with Him than she ever had before. Let her find peace in knowing that she made the right decision and grant her the strength to stay focused on You and her other friends in her life. May she be able to spend some time alone with you in the tabernacle and unload anything she still might be feeling that needs unloading. Heal her of anything that she may have suffered as a result of this relationship. Let her know You are always with her. If she is upset with her boyfriend, may she harbor no grudge. If she is not upset with him may she simply find peace in her new life leading towards other people and things, and always leading towards You, her Father and Good Shephard, always calling her to love anew and to rejoice. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen

That you may accept God’s most perfect will for your life-

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

I will prayer for both of you. I hope your heart heals and I hope he returns to God. Maybe if we pray still for him, things may work out. Either way you are in my prayers St Rapheal the Archangel is patron Saint for healing. I believe that hearts fall under this category.

God Bless!

Swimming in Jesus Mercy and don’t care if I drown

That was very courageous of you. I’m sad for the loss you are feeling and ask God to help you through the painful consequences of loss of a dream and of a person for whom you care enough to have wished a future with him.
Our God, please be with our sister in her sorrow and disappointment, and comfort her and her ex. Please give grace and conversion to her ex in the right time.
Please find her a dream and a man and a future that will be pleasing to You and will benefit both their souls.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions…take care my friend…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this person who is going through the pain and grief associated with a break-up. Lord, please remind her to pray for her ex-boyfriend, that, even though he has caused her pain, that he would return to You and that she would remember Your spirit of self-sacrifice in her own life. Console her and help her to carry her cross, Lord Jesus. Through the same Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

***:gopray2:Praying for you to have peace of mind about your decision. ***

Praying for you both.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Still praying for you both!

[FONT=“Verdana”]

In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

I ask God to help you through the painful consequences of loss of a dream and of a person for whom you care enough to have wished a future with him.
Our God, please be with our sister in her sorrow and disappointment, and comfort her and her ex. Please give grace and conversion to her ex in the right time.
Please find her a dream and a man and a future that will be pleasing to You and will benefit both their souls.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.