Prayer for addiction

Please Dear Lord, Our Mother, St. Anthony, St. Andrew and Michael the Archangel… Please pray that the closest family members come to seek you and know their questions and answers are with u Lord, Please let my family understand and humble them to see they are loved. God please hold us all in your constant care ! Amen God Bless You all
:gopray2::high prayer:

:highprayer:

Lord Jesus, you said:
“I have come to set the captives free”.
bmofields loved ones are captive and needs your healing touch.
Free them, Lord, from their addiction, so
that they will be:
Free from the cares and worries that stifle
their happiness;
Free from sins that cling to them, and to
which they cling;
Free from all compulsive behavior that prevents
them from becoming what you, Lord, have
planned for them;
Bring them loving Savior, to the experience
of abundant life which you promised.
I ask this through your name, Lord, Jesus,
Amen

I pray that the Almighty should bless all of them with great care and intention.:highprayer:

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular bmofield, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Dearest bmofield~

I am praying earnestly for you loved ones who are struggling with addiction…

\God of mercy, we bless you in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, who ministers to all who come to Him. Give your strength to bmofield’s family members, who iare bound by the chains of addiction. Enfold them in your love and restore them to freedom through your grace.

Lord, look with compassion on all those who have lost their health and have broken relationships because of their attachment to the object of their addiction. Restore to them the assurance of your unfailing mercy, and strengthen them in the work of recovery. To those who care for them, grant patient understanding and a love that perseveres.

Lord, in your servant, Venerable Matt Talbot, you have given us a wonderful example of triumph over addiction, of devotion to duty, and of lifelong reverence to the Holy Sacrament. May his life of prayer and penance give bmofield’s family members courage to take up their cross and follow in the footsteps of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Father, we ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

:gopray2:

**O Blessed Saint Joseph,
faithful guardian and protector of virgins,
to whom God entrusted Jesus and Mary,
I implore you by the love which you did hear them,
to preserve me from every defilement of soul and body,
that I may always serve them in holiness and purity of love.

Amen.**

Praying for the intentions of your family members in need.

Praying…

Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.