Prayer for all who have cancer or possibly cancer

Dear All,
I open this thread to remember one of my friend who died because of cancer 2 years ago. And I notice there are many people who have cancers or possibly cancer. Even one time I’d been diagnosed that I had possibly tumor but Praise the Lord that it’s just cyst.
Start praying to this intention…

Praying for all battling cancer…

One of my dearest friends is battling ovarian cancer. The mother of a niece is suffering from lymphoma. Please pray for both of them. Thank you.

Merciful Jesus, touch with Your healing hand, all those who suffer from cancerous afflictions or any ailment. Especially preserve wina from affliction, and hear the intentions of all in this thread. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Jesus please be with them to give them courage, faith and healing

prayers…

kate

For all those inflicted with cancer…Jesus please give them courage, support, love and healing through their battle.

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for them!

Father, your Son accepted our sufferings to teach us the virtue of patience in human illness. Hear the prayers we offer for our sick brothers and sisters. Praying for my brother-in-law with cancer For my niece that has had leukemia. For a friend going through Chemo with Breast Cancer. In memory of my brother-in-law who passed from Colon Cancer. In memory of Peggy who passed from breast cancer.

continue praying… especially all CAF members who are battling with it

Please include this lady whom I happened to meet in front of a church. Her name is something like “Marixona” (I am not sure how to spell it). She just had a surgery for her breast cancer. We both went inside the church and gave thanks to the Lord. I could tell she was very grateful to God during the prayer.

Thanks!

water, she is in my prayer’s list.
Continue praying

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for all suffering from this dread disease!

Still praying for this intention

Praying for your intentions.

continue praying for this intention

Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers. I continue to pray also for all who are afflicted with this horrible disease.

May God Bless all of you giving you the love and support He gives so well to all of us.

Lord hear all prayers for those struggling with cancer or those having possible cancer . Help and heal them in the most miraculous way , grant them successful treatments and medical care , restore completely their health , through the merciful intercession of blessed Saint Peregrine . Amen

Eternal Father,
I offer you the Body and Blood,
Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son,
Our Lord, Jesus Christ,
in atonement for our sins
and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion,
have mercy on us and on the whole world.Amen

praying

Praying for all who are battling this terrible disease…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.