Prayer for all who have cancer or possibly cancer

continue praying for this intention especially for my aunt who has breast cancer, for Jim…all CAF members who have cancers

praying

Praying hard for all of them.

[quote="wina, post:1, topic:129513"]
Dear All,
I open this thread to remember one of my friend who died because of cancer 2 years ago. And I notice there are many people who have cancers or possibly cancer. Even one time I'd been diagnosed that I had possibly tumor but Praise the Lord that it's just cyst.
Start praying to this intention..

[/quote]

Blessed Margaret of Castello pray for us..+

Compassionate God, you gave your divine light to Blessed Margaret who was blind from birth, that with the eye of her heart she might contemplate you alone. Be the light of our eyes that we may turn from what is evil and reach the home of never-ending light. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

praying

For all who suffer from cancers or other illnesses.

Blessed Margaret of Castello pray for us…+

Compassionate God, you gave your divine light to Blessed Margaret who was blind from birth, that with the eye of her heart she might contemplate you alone. Be the light of our eyes that we may turn from what is evil and reach the home of never-ending light. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
Amen.

wina, keep my brothers Douglas and Andrew in your prayers…they have children with health issues… Thank you and God Bless.
Mary1173

Mary, I will pray for your brothers Douglas and Andrew. Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.