Prayer for all who have marriage's problems

I open this new thread because I notice that there are many people who are in marriage’s problems including my good friend.

Pray for this intention

I will include this in my prayer intentions. :signofcross:

I agree, marriages need prayer.

Ditto, seems like there’s a stream of folks asking for prayers in respect to their marriages… And yes, we need to storm heaven for them…

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

continue praying for this intention

continue praying for this intention especially for cassie, renata, my friend and members of CAF

including it in my rosary today. my best friend is going through a really hard time as well.

Prayers promised

Thank you for your continuing prayers wina. I continue to pray for all whose marriages are in crisis, may they trust in the Lord and may they not loose hope. May God Be With You All!

Praying for all with troubled marriages.

Remember two of my co workers who are now considering divoricng their wives…

This intention is in all my prayers and Masses…Trishie

continue praying for this intentions…

continue praying for Cassie and her husband, renata & steve and my friend…and all CAF member for this intention…

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children.

Praying!

Continuing in prayer

This is a great thread. I am surrounded by couples getting a divorce or having marital problems. I am one of those people. We need prayers also for our marriage. We are not considering divorce, but need help. Thanks and I will pray too for all marriages in trouble, including my MIL’s and my neighbors and some dear friends.

Lord Jesus have mercy on our marriage and help us all focus on putting you first in our lives and our marriages will survive. Amen.

your intentions are in my prayer including…Steve and Renata, Cassie and her husband, my friend and her husband…
continue praying

Thank you.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.