Prayer for brother fighting pancreatic cancer

Please pray for Enoch to have peace & comfort as he receives chemo & radiation every day just to help him be more comfortable.
He is a very good Christian.

Praying for Enoch.

Father in Jesus name I ask the fullness of Your love and mercy for Enoch as he battles pancreatic cancer and endures chemo & radiation each day. Please keep his hope buoyant and help him to attain peace despite the awful time he’s living through.
Please help Him to find You and your presence in all this; and please grant him healing.

Praying for Enoch.God Bless You. Peace.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Saint Peregrine, as a Humble Servant of Mary, you experienced human weakness and the pain and suffering of sickness. Knowing that medicine and human knowledge have limits, we pray for all those involved in the medical profession, that they may be a true source of healing and comfort for all people. Like you, we also turn to God in our suffering. Just as Jesus reached out and touched you with His healing hand, we pray that Enoch would be strengthened in body and spirit, and cured of his illness through Jesus Christ, by your intercession. In gratitude, we pray for all the people of this world that they will come to know you, Saint Peregrine, and the love that God has for each one of them. Amen.

God bless you and Enoch. May He who is Solace comfort you and keep You in His Sacred Heart. Jesus, lay Your healing hand upon Enoch - we trust in You.

Our Father, Who art’ in Heaven. Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass againts us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil. Amen

Lord Jesus, you are the Eternal Health of those who believe in You. Please heal this man, Your servant and child Enoch. Grant him health and happiness, comfort and love. May he be healed through Your Holy Love and Mercy. Jesus, we Trust in You!!! :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in praelio. Contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur. Tuque princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo divina virtute in infernum detrude. Amen.

I thank God for each of you who pray for Enoch. May our dear Lord bless you and give you His Peace.

prayer said for Enoch and his family.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be. Amen

St. Peregrine pray for Enoch
:gopray2: :highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer: :crossrc:

Jesus I pray that Your will be done with Enoch. May he experience Your peace and presence and be comforted in this time of difficulty and uncertainty. But most of all, may he not lose his faith in You, Jesus who is the fount of all mercy and goodness bestowed to mankind. Thank you Jesus for being our Redeemer and for your unfailing love. Be near Enoch and his loved ones. Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Enoch)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Holding you all in my prayers :signofcross:

Miracles do happen, God turned malignent pancreatic tumors into benign tumors. I still had to have the whipple operation to remove them but prayer and our Lord saved my life, it can happen.

Lord Jesus provide your healing, comfort and peace to your servant and his family. We do not understand this awful disease or why it is allowed to exist and harm our loved ones, but we know you are a loving God and you have a plan for us in this world and the next. Please Lord Jesus heal this man, provide all the peace and comfort to him and his family that only you can provide. make him comfortable and pain free and take away the cause of his pain. Provide for all the needs of those who love him and help all through this time of struggle, in Your name I pray, amen

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for Enoch’s complete recovery!

Lord Jesus please provide comfort , grace peace and healing to this family and its membersincluding all who are sick and those with this awful disease, please provide a cure and prevention for pancreatic cancer and cancer in all its forms today, in Christs name who through all things are possible, amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.