prayer for cat

On Friday we adopted a cat from an animal shelter. He is super affectionate, follows us around, loves playing with my almost five year old son and tolerates my almost three year old. Petting him is so relaxing and really helps my anxiety. My husband loves him too. Anyway, I am so happy and thankful we found him! When we brought him home and looked at his paperwork it mentioned he had problems with his ears, specifically mites and that he was treated. We didn’t know this when we adopted him. I think it might still be a problem. Anyway, we take him to the vet for a free well-exam tomorrow. It may seem trivial compared to all the other prayer intentions posted here and perhaps it is, but if you have a moment please pray our new little friend stays healthy and that nothing is wrong with him. Thank you!

I have two cats and totally understand! :slight_smile:

Oh Lord, please bless this dear creature of yours with good health so that he may continue to be a special blessing to this family for many years to come. :cool:

St. Francis, bless this little cat and all animals who need our help.

:wink:

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Offering a prayer to St. Francis.:slight_smile:

Prayers to St Francis, for your little guy.

I have 3 cats left. I lost my first 2 cats last year. Oh how I loved and miss them. As I’m typing this with Moe my cat in my lap. I know how you feel!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.