Prayer for Catholic Answers

I looked back in the prayer threads and don’t find a recent one for this; I apologize if it’s already been mentioned. I got the email about CA being in danger financially; I’m sure everyone else got one too. This is such a powerful apostolate.

Speaking only for myself, the prayer forum is essential, has brought me back to the privilege of intercessory prayer for others and of being the beneficiary of members’ prayers; other CA forums have provided me with diversion when I can’t stand another minute of searching the internet for jobs; I’ve learned a lot and hopefully have contributed and helped a little myself. I credit CAF for bringing me out of a post-job loss depression by allowing me to feel less isolated while I’m out of work and by helping me see that I’m not the only one in this situation. There have been many days when CAF has been the bright spot in my day. I can’t help financially right now but I can pray. I was wondering if there might be something concerted we could do as a forum - a long term novena or something similar - so that we might all be joined in prayer for the continued success of CA. Again, if this is already being done, I apologize. Please direct me to the thread and I’ll join that one. Or if anyone has suggestions?

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intention…

Lord, CA is such an important ministry and reaches so many people of different backgrounds from all over the world. Some know You intimately, some would like to and others are still struggling with the answers to their questions. So many look to CA for information, for support and camaraderie, for prayer and laughter. Please inspire those who can be generous to even greater generosity, and those who can’t give money, to pray that CA will be able to continue its wonderful apostolate. We ask this in Jesus’ Name.

St. Isadore of Seville and St. Maximilian, pray for us and for the success of Catholic Answers.

Jesus please ensure the continuing success and viability of this good work which distributes so many of Your blessings

Hopes for those who can’t contribute financially now, but want to. You can when you get back on your feet.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.