Prayer for Catholic Answers

I pray for Catholic Answers that you receive the donations necessary to continue your apologetic and evangelical work for our Lord Jesus Christ. I am very sad to hear of your recent reductions and wish I had the resources to donate more. I can offer my time if that is needed (free).

Dear Lord God Father Almighty, I thank You for Catholic Answers and all that they do in Your Name. Please instill in Your people throughout the world who are able; to find it in their hearts to make a donation to Catholic Answers. So that they can continue to do Your Will as You see fit. I ask this through Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dear Lord God Father Almighty, I thank You for Catholic Answers and all that they do in Your Name. Please instill in Your people throughout the world who are able; to find it in their hearts to make a donation to Catholic Answers. So that they can continue to do Your Will as You see fit. I ask this through Your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Praying hard.

Praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying for you. Practical step will be delayed due to Bank not allowing electronic activity between us, so it will have to be the old-fashioned way.

God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

AMEN!

Lord, Catholic Answers is doing a lot of good for your children. Please protect it from negative forces, and let your love and goodness keep flowing to us through Catholic Answers. Amen.

CAF has been a great treasure for me. Not only will I pray for the forum, but for the members who are behind the scenes, the apologetics, and I will gladly donate money to this great place.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

+++Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. +++

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Eternal God in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us,
and increase your mercy in us
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to your holy will
which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

Lord Jesus, we trust in You!

We take refuge under thy protection,
O holy Mother of God;
despise not our prayers for CAF
in its necessities,
but ever deliver it from all dangers,
O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying that this ministry receives the funds to continue their wonderful work. Amen.

Eternal God in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us,
and increase your mercy in us
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to your holy will
which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.