Prayer for Cheryl Wolf

We have just found out a sister-in-law had a rapidly growing brain tumor. From a golf ball to grapefruit by surgery in two weeks. In surgery 6 more tumors were found, 2 ruptured and the one removed started growing back within 2 hours. They are cancerous and rapidly growing. Radiation is what they are going to do but it is malignant. Cheryl is only in her early 50 and shocking isn’t a strong enough description for the family right now.

Please pray for God will and whatever healing He can give us. The 8 Wolf brothers watched their Mom die of Brain cancer, this is very hard on many levels.

Father I come to you today frightened but strengthen knowing you are here with us all at this time, as always. Right now it’s hard to know what to ask for, this is so overwhelming. I ask for peace for Cheryl, Danny and the children. Please surrounds the brothers as well with the grace you so lovingly give us. Help us all to walk this together and send a fleet of angles to help each one in his/her hardest moments as they will come. Thank you Father for the most precious gift of Jesus. You who truly know what we are feeling, for you feel it with us all everyday. Thank you for the many gifts we receive everyday and take for granted. I am sorry for when I fail you Father as we all do each day in so many ways. Knowing the immeasurable love you have for us sustains me Father and puts hope in my heart when it’s at it’s lowest. I’m lost right now Father but you know what is in my heart. We are all just here right now Father in your loving hands. Support the medical teams who are working with Cheryl and all your children who are ill right now, give them the knowledge they need to make the right decisions. Surround Cheryl with your loving grace so that she can release what isn’t important and just Be right now. Allow her to be present for herself and family. I ask for healing that is your will Father, physically, spiritually, or emotionally, for You know our needs.
I ask this in Jesus’ name,
Amen
Saint Raphael pray for us, Saint Jude pray for us

That is absolutely terrible news. I’m saying a prayer for her right now and her family.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayers…

Michelle I join with you in your prayers. Father, in Jesus’ name flood Your merciful love upon the members of this family.

Father, in Jesus’ name please flood healing love upon this whole family.
Let Your light and love surround them in this painful time and in the years ahead.
I ask this in Jesus’ Name.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Lord, be with Cheryl in a special way at this tragic time in her life. May her suffering just make her grow stronger in faith in union with You. Heal her of her cancer, if that is Your will, and help her family cope well with their pain and suffering. Bring them all closer together as a family and may they all place their trust in Your mercy and grow closer to You. Amen.

O Sacred heart of Jesus, I come to ask you for the gift of restored health for Cheryl Wolf…Thank you, my loving Savior and Redeemer, my Jesus…

Let Your light and love surround them in this painful time and in the years ahead.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Mother Mary, and their patron saints and guardian angels please pray for them

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Mother Mary, and their patron saints and guardian angels please pray for them

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.