Prayer for chidren addicted on drugs

we must devote time in prayer if we are to fight, its the only answer.may the holy spirit guide us

Sure. And St. Dymphna is a mighty intercessor in that regard.

:gopray: O God, we humbly beseech You through Your servant, St. Dymphna, who sealed with her blood the love she bore You, to grant relief to those who suffer from mental afflictions and nervous disorders, especially the drug addicted youth. St. Dymphna, helper of the mentally afflicted, pray for us. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Santarosa, please consider posting this prayer request on the “Prayer Intentions” forum as well :thumbsup:

St. Max Kolbe is also a powerful intercessor for alcoholics and drug addicts…as is Servant of God Matt Talbot. I would also ask for the intercession of Father Ed Dowling…he is not a ‘declared saint’ and his cause has not been opened for cannonization but he is a saint in my book. I pray with him all the time.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.